Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Obviously White Winter

Call me an extremist. When it's hot, I turn red, when it's cold, I turn red.
I'm not blushing ok! =P I'm a human lobster.

I'm not so great when it comes to weather changes. Or even when it rains, or even when I'm out in the snow without something above my head. Yes I earn the doctors lots of money due to my frequent visits.

back from class

A few days a go my junior was so excited about the snow asking when it'll come.
Another answered : ko tau dh snow kalau kau gi bilik Ruth dia asyik complain sejuk.
(Hamboi... cantik sikit mat!)
Yeah, I'm well known in my circle of friends for sensitivity towards extreme weather.

Over the years living in a four seasoned country, I still wail when winter is knocking at the door. I'll be watching out my window for the rain to stop (it rains alot when it's winter), and would probably be out only during light snow where wind is not present.

todays snow fall has almost reached my knees

It's fun actually being out in the snow. But as the mighty wind gets in your face and big raindrops at 0°c his your face, it's not very fun.

And everytime it's -2°c and I have to go out for classes, I'll imagine this situation back home.
It's 1pm after class and the sun is shining extremely hot. The car that has been parked out without any shade. Open its door and lets see who will voulenteer to sit inside the car and close the door first!Definately not me T.T It's like a Tupperware heated in a microwave oven for 2 minutes!
*winter wind slaps my face* OK WALK FASTER!!

No comments: