Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

I'm tired of using Technology

I find it soo annoying how much we have to rely on technology.

Kind of pissed really. My PC crashed a few times on Thursday due to some stupid antivirus scam. And since my friend says it's kinda hard to delete the dumb antivirus programme, he just reformat my comp.



I hate to reformat my computer. It makes it so empty and I don't know. I don't feel comfortable with it. I don't have what I want. Now I even have to reinstall Microsoft Office. Ish! annoying laa!

I started to do backup on my hard disk before he reformat it and it crashed on me 3 times while I was transferring all my files. *throws fits* I'm not that patient when it comes to these kind of things.

Someone please reassure me that Google Chrome is so much better than Mozilla Firefox because I'm using Google Chrome now. It's so freakingly turtley slow. Maybe I should blame the internet connection. But it wasn't this slow before it crashed. Now I don't even have the patience to sit in front of the PC. It's like those dial up connection at home. urghh!

I wish that I do not have to rely so much on technology. Please send me to a jungle or island far away to play with the monkeys. I can't name my personal island Reeyau though. =( I bet it'll be so much fun than Riau Island.

And when I went out to buy paint and glue for my R8 ... the shop closed down. Things are always not there when you need them. I thought of painting it with my nail polish.

Randomly I'll tell you guys about the scary wheather lately.
For the past few nights it has been really windy. Super strong winds that leaves the window vibrating and banging, although shut. It was at 4 am that I woke up saveral times to see if there we any bicycles flying around. It sounded that scary that I had to wake up to see if nature was ok.
Maybe if anything happened, I'll be in time to record it and sell a footage to CNN. But all I got was some people partying in the kitchen of the other block. darn it.


Ok. I'll write again when I'm not pissed with the PC.

3 comments:

Globalized Dayung said...

I need to reformat my Dell also. It's been almost 2 years I did not reformat. Of course I need to buy a pack of empty CD & external CD drive...not enough money to buy MacPro. I wish I have 1 so that I can do my analysis

reeyau said...

waa.. im using Dell also. hahaa. MacPro is kinda expensive. have to save alot to get one.

Lala said...

mine is just acer..lol..