Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Don't be proud of your Ignorance - P. Diddy

Sometimes it really annoys me to be talking to some people who thinks being ignorant is cool or smart or whatever he or she thinks about it.

Not knowing something is not a key to being wise.

So I've drawn a cartoon in two different scenarios.


You get the picture right?

I'd rather be talking to people like this ..


It's not about being a smart ass or a know-it-all. (So what if people think you are anyway? You're smarter than they are). In a way, I learn a lot from them.

Your speech shows how mature you are in a way and how shallow or deep your minds are.

I know a lot of us meet foolish people everyday. Some are even surrounded by them.
I try my best to avoid them.

The wise man build his house upon the Rock
The foolish man build his house upon the sand

3 comments:

Lala said...

like your post... :) everyday will meet ppl like that.

Globalized Dayung said...

Biasa ba manusia....even the educated people will like to downgrade other people..

perdaus said...

bgs jua kek,simple and well put
point delivered