Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

MIA : Force.Study.Mode


Different time zones comes to different seasons at different times and that all effects the different semester calenders in different countries. While I watch most of my friends having holidays, I'm in my dept of scribbled papers and a messy room. Differences makes things more interesting I guess..

It's exam season here and mine starts next week. In three weeks, it will all be over with the hope that all will end well. Than, it will be the start of my two month summer break. It seems like it was just yesterday that I went back home for the summer hols.

This year, I'll be grooving my summer here. Still in the process of looking for a summer job. Have submitted a few but no answers lately. Well, maybe two months of traveling might not sound bad, but my bank account will be screaming at me.

So let's talk about Paul the octopus. I'm tired of looking at numbers. Paul the octopus predicted the win of Spain tonight. We'll see about that. Every time I see Paul on TV, I'll be craving for sotong masak sambal.. *nyum nyumm* how delicious are you Paul?

Predictions are always a gamble for the future. No one knows how true it is right? It's just the same as seeking a fortune teller. In the end, a big percentage will eventually loose money.

Talking about Paul makes me hungry. Can anyone suggest me a long found menu for my dinner? =D~

No comments: