Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Want.vs.Need. Hunger.Level

Being hungry isn't the right time to look at delicious food on the net. Presently, I'm soo hungry but I don't have the mood to eat. What more to think of what to cook. Than I always feel lonely having to eat alone. The joy of being a student oversea I can say. Away from the luxuries of hometown food stalls and home cooked meals.

Regularly eating McDs would probably one day cause me cancer. I haven't had fast food since the last 2 months I think. Part of it is because I really want to loose weight, another reason, cash overflow is killing me. I would have pictured KFC in my mind. On the other hand, my purse is dried. Talking about money, my monthly allowance is not in!! Bad sign, I'll be on my holidays without extra cash.
My summer favourite : McD Shrimp Lemon. Juicy shrimp patty. Mmm...

Next solution to my hunger of having to eat because I have to, it'll be either Maggi mee or rice with sardine and fried egg. Many students out there would know how that feels like. Feel the love there.

To those students at home 
So be grateful that you don't have to cook or even think of what to cook, again to think of what you have left in the fridge that will be possible to make a meal out of.

3 comments:

Mell L. said...

You know,my lecturer in Msia never ever cooked any meal at her house after coming back from France. She indulges in mamak every now and then, making up for the 5 years she spent cooking while in overseas. Hohoho.And she said, why cook when we can get a meal at RM5? That's cool I must say.

Have you start working?Gd luck!

reeyau said...

haha.. the life of forcing to cook and there's no other way out. if only they have mamaks here. Ill be so glad to indulge in teh o ais limau and mee goreng mamak. aduhh. ut if i eat that everyday also i can pengsan. my last exam is today. im starting work in a weeks time. =)

Anonymous said...

i dont even have a fridge to raid...if got i simpan all the kayuh naan there...got mamak i dun eat there cos i got no money to beli....hehehehe......so ngacor my raye i see but i telan telan jak....nasi koboi pun i blum try.... =) sikpa...kita kan merantau.....