Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Munich : With.Alau.and.Alicia

End of last month, Alau came on her duty trip. I don't really know what terms they have in calling it but she stayed over in Munich during her flights to Manchester. Since it was her first time landing here, close by my place, I took the opportunity to bring her around. Places I've never been to in Munich tho I've been there hundreds of times.

The reason I've never been to these places is that one day I'm sure gonna bring a visitor there. I'm so right. If I've been there before, I'll be bored looking at the same thing again.

I stayed a few nights in her hotel room and we roamed like our legs we made out of titanium. Me, Alau and Alicia, Alau's friend.

An evening roaming around Marien Platz. The one place people always go to during a stay in München. I've recognize almost every street corner here.

She's a fan of Paulaner alright.

Allianz Arena : Home to FC Bayern München
During the 2006 WC it was known as FIFA World Cup Stadium Munich. It's one of the best Stadiums in Germany, with Allianz having the rights to name the stadium after it self due to much percentage of the stadium paid by the company.

This air bubble like stadium illuminates three colors at night changing consequently every hour from red blue and white.

Say hello to Basti. After all the World Cup fever. The German team won't be seen with one eye again (dipandang sebelah mata). Youngest group of footballers this year. They may be young, but definitely no noob.

World Cup Season 2010, we were here.

BMW Museum
Kids know BMW even if they haven't finished ABC, and when people say Bavaria, it sure comes to BMW Bayerische Motoren Werke AG, the best motoring industry in the world most of us can say. Though it still kills knowing which motor is before which clutch and differentiating models with a strict Professor who says Ruhe! (silence) more than anyone else.


Original from Bond 007 The World Is Not Enough
Maybe I can be the next Bond Girl.

No comments: