Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Spotted

Literally spotted.

I've been itching all week. Small little insects which gives me memories of having to wait for durians up in the mountains during the fruit season. The only thing is, there's no rotting fruit present in any sight. It's not mosquitoes. These insects look like fruit flies. Those kind swarming around rotting fruits in the jungle. It's so tiny and annoying. Not just my neck, my whole body is spotted. I didn't know how terrible it was on my neck. Before I went for my exam, I was about to tie my hair when I saw somewhat rashes look alike all over my neck.

And why doesn't this picture do any justice. It's almost like little growing boils.

Okay anyway today was my last day of exams *clap clap~*
And today thank God allowance is in. I woke up early to clear all my debts and settled my saving before splurging it all starting tomorrow on my trips. I'll be away starting tomorrow.

Another story.
It's been quite a while since I've been so annoyed with my weeding eyebrows. It's like the Sahara desert. Almost bare with randomly scattered plants. When I just finished school, I often follow my colleague to the Bridal Beautician down the road for her to get her eyes brows shaped almost every week. I remembered the beautician saying  
Aiyo moi, lu punya bulu kening lu tidak mau cukur ka. 
And I gave her the wtf look.

I was young, naive, blind beauty wise and didn't see the need of shaping my eyebrows. Here I am 5 years down the road, regretting that advice. Many times I've tried shaping it, but I'm not daring enough to do so. The last time I really had it shaped was when I was home for summer and I followed my mum to the beauty workshop. Again the beautician gave me a funny look trying to figurs out my eyebrows. Hahahaa..

So out of all the days, I went to buy an eyebrow shaping kit today, watched tons of youtube tutorial videos and finally had the courage to do mine.


And I know the first person who is going to send me an sms on this will be my sister. She used to say that I look like a drag queen when i shape my brows. Actually that's the reason why I don't want to shape mine. Mentang-mentang kau pun kacak~~

Kesian me.

No comments: