Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

MIA : Burgers.Anyone?

Still in the exam period. My next paper will be on Tuesday than wall!! I'm done with this semester. Than Summer Holidays will be here and I'll be free for two months. With most of my friends flying back home by the end of next week, this year i opt not to be home but instead to do useful things here.

Home will always be there but it's  not like I have the opportunity to stay overseas for the rest of my life or even travel here when I earn my own money in the near future. So why not stay back right?

Stay back and embrace the super dry weather that beats the Malaysian heat wave. Is it really that hot there? I've never compared anywhere else hotter than home but this has been written in the history books. Heat waves in Europe has recently memberontak and shot a high degree of 40°c in the last few weeks. Even the ICE air-conditioning failed at this temperature causing many people to faint in the trains. ICE aka. Speed Trains do not have windows where you can open. It made headlines in major papers.

Just as Chinas main rivers are crying non stop causing the place to flood, we rarely have rain. Just recently having thunderstorms at night. It makes me feel at home and makes the day time better to live in. Planet has got some real issues going on. Who are we blaming? CNN shows that everyone is miserable in every part of the world.

Forget the weather, fans are sold out everywhere and I'm a victim of no-fan-in-my-room. Those times where we went to Jusco to buy a Panasonic Fan is now a fond memory. Can even test the fans to see which one is stronger. hahaha..

Well for now, I have some recipes I would like to try out during my break. Last weekend, we made burgers. As in homemade buns and homemade beef burger patties. Much less oily than those from the boxes back home. Than again, I still think Ramlys Street Burger kiss ass. My ass for that matter.


My version of a healthier burger. With no abang burger peeing at the side of the stall and handling my meal. My Grandma used to say that. =D

Next, I would try making kaya buns. Which would hopefully be successful. I'm even thinking of buying a 2nd hand bread maker but I wouldn't know how to maximize it's use.

Than again, I'll have my travel venture first after my paper.
Toodles!

3 comments:

Mell L. said...

not going back?come here to my place.hehe. aiyoohh.we should've plan something together for my other 2 months left this summer.this is my last summer.uhuh.


gd luck exam!

Mell L. said...

Allow me to quote this pls pls pls.


"Home will always be there but it's not like I have the opportunity to stay overseas for the rest of my life or even travel here when I earn my own money in the near future. So why not stay back right?"

hehe.Thanks in advance.

reeyau said...

haha sure!!

i got myself a part time job menjadi kuli. y x u come here? hehehee.. havnt been dis area yet right?

ur last summer? laju btll..