Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Yesterday, Now. Tomorrow~


Walking footsteps of the past may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but once a while it would be my choice of spending time away. Regarding the past, I may have my bad maybe worst part but eventually I’ll have my liking of every occasion. There’s always a cloudy day, but let’s not forget its silver lining.
Through times, I’ll often look back at pictures, of at that moment; I always wished how nice it would be in the future (now). Pictures always have memories to retrieve those days of happiness and joy. Of course it made me feel a lil bit better seeing myself a few pounds downhill. Owhh.. those moments. One day I’ll retrieve it back.

 The best part of going through pictures is seeing faces and smiles that are so long gone. Obviously our younger days were much hyped and less on the worry lane. It makes me miss my family and friends a little more, not forgetting the effort to catch up with them online. The past will always stay the past. It somehow makes the most out of the present.

The future is always a long walk home. Often people plan so much ahead, so much of their present is planning for the future that they forgot to live for today. I may not know what tomorrow holds but I believe I still have people to love me and care for me. That’s one thing I cannot loose. Than I thought of it again. My friends would always ask me what do I have in store for the future. A good job? A better qualification? A good earning? 
My answers are a good family both husband and children. A family where love would never run out. I want to be awake to make breakfast for them, to be able to pick my children up from school and be home to cook dinner. To be the best wife and mother and nurture them at best. I’m not looking at that CEO post nor that BMW German-grad cooperate lady seat (fyi : BMW is presently under a lady). I want to be there when my family needs me. Money will be everywhere. It’s only the question of looking hard enough. So I always have this reaction 0_o
Yes, that’s my cita-cita tinggi.
And still one day, I'll turn to smile at this one sweet day.

2 comments:

The Mannequin said...

Aww. Touching post. Though I wonder sapa ompuan yg dalam gambar ya that looked like me. HAHAHA!

So lucu. Ruth, you'll be there someday. I know you will. Coz u have a great mom! :D Mesti u rajin bake and cook for your family.

Breakfast at the dining table. :D

reeyau said...

sapa gik if its not u!! we were so buta rupa at that time. hahaa.. i look so horrible.

ill be so much better than my mum! *kiasu*