Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Barney reports

Hello again to all my friends, I'm glad you came to play. Our fun and learning never ends, this is what we did today.

Some may still recognize those words (or something similar) from days of childhood. I know I do. Barney is still my best friend, though some of his little buddies grew up to show skin in the entertainment world. I love you anyway Barney.

Barney And Friends
So what have I learned today in my own Barney show?

Hmm..

To drink more herbal tea to detox my body. It's starting to get scary cos when I start to eat fatty things exp: chicken butt my head starts aching. I don't really know what that means but I think it's not a good sign. Started a few weeks ago when I had it during a bbq. Better cut down. As guilty as I get, I went for KFC today. =P

Days are counting to mid year. In a few more weeks people back home are going to be celebrating the harvest festival which means more drinking, eating and dancing all night. One day I think we'll beat Hollywood. Hope things are fun back home especially the preparations. Stock up on the dafha fish strips. It's always gone in the kitchen. Owh last night I dreamt I was back home for 3 weeks. So much for Gawai mood.

Was out today to buy something new. I've always been looking for decent button-down blouses. Which still is hard for me to get cos some parts of me still fails me. A pop-up-see-through int he mid chest is not what I'm fond of. Though I managed to get myself two pieces.

Than I stood in line for quite a while coz this lady in front of me gave back 2 pairs of bikinis and a pair of shoes. Something I don't quite understand is why did they buy it in the first place when they are going to give it back. I've waited in line once for a lady to give back five pieces of blouse to the cashier. And it's not like back home when you want to refund something and they'll ask a million reasons why are you giving it back. Here it's like owh ok, you can have your money back. Please sign here. Thank you. Simple. Not so convenient for the person standing behind you in line.

Bikinis are flooding stores now. Summer will hopefully be here soon. It's still raining daily btw and air spaces are closed due to ashes. Hopefully next month will be better.

No comments: