Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Story of 040510

My birthday, yes, another post and it will be with pictures. Since I'm lazy to upload it on Facebook, I'll upload some pictures here. I didn't have a lot, since nothing much happened. It was more of a sit in front of the computer all day routine.

I baked my own cake on the night of the 3rd. Ok actually I didn't have the mood t do anything but then my friend came back buying things for baking. So then he helped me bake my birthday cake. =) My cakes will always have fruits cos I love cake with fruits (admitting that I suck at cake deco with all the cream). Then again, since I was young, I've always asked for a birthday cake with fruit toppings.



On the day itself, I woke up late, answered wishes (Thank you to all!!) and opened presents. Than I made kolok mee all alone for lunch and twirled my dress for Mummy to see on the webcam =)
A packet from home, full of love. And Changi made that card. She ask me to promote it. =)


Macam gambar hantaran.

My new favorite dress. Lighting in my room was really bad cos it was about to rain and my lights are all dimmed. So there goes the flash of my camera. Boo~~ I only took the pic of this one cos I tried it first.

Say hello to my self-made kolok mee which tasted like foochow mee.
The rest of the day is history. Cos I had period pain =(

9 comments:

A V R I L AV R I L said...

Alalalalala.. Meh bahas dayung tik ah. Hehehe... Can somebody bake a cake like yours for me.

reeyau said...

tunah ku sikadep bah. haha.. i can teachu la how 2 make. =)

Mell L. said...

C-c-c-coach for Paris?ehem.ehem.Are you the only girl in the group?If yes,then these whole bunch is so cool.They made you look like a princess with all the celebration!

The Mannequin said...

Bag and flowers so santekkkk!

reeyau said...

ya im the only girl. 12 boys. exception dey dont treat me like a girl!! hahaha. glad i have them though..

coach ya simpan. takut kotor. LOL. yala tek gamba kedak org masuk meminang.

Nina timengen said...

Yau, ur cake look so sidi, panai amu ngunah kek. i never try eat foochow mee..

reeyau said...

a bit dry d cake. pak buleh la deco nuh. hahaa.. foochow mee looks like kolok mee bah. i thnk ur dad owst order. pak mee nuh kaii nuh zigzag mung basi

yayak said...

ruth! ur cake looked like pizza to me!!! ^_^ i miss u so much :(

reeyau said...

pizza?? LOL. u must be hungry for pizza. i miss u too dear. hope u got through with d interview. =)