Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Smell me!

Smell is a sense we are so sensitive about. No one likes smells of sweaty armpits rite? Eww.. but than some people tidak sedar diri dey smell like so. Pfftt..

Recently I've realized that there are more men deodorant adverts compared to lady fragrances or anything in that category. That God there's awareness of men to smell good. *nyumnyum* less on the pheromone side. Pheromone is a chemical used to attract the opposite sex using sense of smell. If you remember in Oceans 13 how Matt Damons character got to those diamonds. In a way, pheromone is found out to be part of mens sweat. -.- Who would pass a chance to hug a sweaty Beckham right?

I'm now in love with these top 3 fragrances. Usually I'm not much of a perfume person, but I'll give way to these three.

This is my number one!

D&G 3 L'imperatrice.
This has been out for quite a while. The advert was of naked people. It had Claudia Schiffer in it. Way before she was pregnant. She's pregnant now isn't she? Cos I saw her on a cover of Vogue pregnant and naked.
The smell of fresh watermelon just makes me excited. It's only available in 100ml bottles. I can like spray my whole room with it.

My number 2

Marc Jacobs Biscotti.
I think this was just out last month. Even the advertisement made me drool. Delicious macaroons. Looks yummy right?
It smells much of fun things like vanilla or some sort of sweet smelling fruits. In short it smells delicious. Than again, it's only sold in 300ml bottles! 300ml? I can spray my room kitchen and everyones room. So often I find things I like in huge amounts. Boleh mandi with this.

Lastly,
Chanel Chance Eau Tandre
I guess this must be of a popular range. I don't know what Eau Tandre means but it also has hair perfume. I was confused staring at its range. It's all Chanel Chance but it has different smells. It smells of flowers with a little spice. I don't really like perfumes which smells of spice, but I guess this has a more decent floral sweet smell.
Due to it's sweet smell, a makcik came to the sample bottle and sprayed her whole body with it. Sprayed as in pusing-pusing badan and spraying. Even her hair. Than she walked away. If la can do that in Sogo kan?

So if anyone is generous enough, feel free to pamper me ok. =D

1 comment:

Mell L. said...

I suggest you n your friends to try macaroons in LaDuree Paris.They said they have the best macaroons.