Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Penthouse am Bürgemeister-Zlr-Str.

A tiring weekend. Nope I didn't said that I was unhappy about it. In fact, I'm so overwhelmed.

I opened my melon sweet smelling room to four young ladies for the weekend. As happy as I can get, they in return equipped my room, changing it to a saloon.

Say hello to manicures, foot spas and hair styling. My girls know me too well to pamper me enough. I love you girls you know that!!

Living most of the time, actually all the time being the only girl, a visit from girlfriends is always the best therapy. I'll savor every moment of it.

 No one comes close to my pedicure set! =)

Reading belated birthday notes attached to The Purpose Driven Life.

Excuse the view of my room. Gosh. Kalah tongkang pecah. I specially rearrange my room to fit chicky-chicky.

We than talked over char kueh tiaw and nasi lemak. Owhh.. talking about Nasi Lemak, we had a nasi lemak picnic during the rugby match. Bangun 8am tu! semangat Mak Bedah. Will post more in the next post.

So sorry kalau kekurangan. Silalah datang kembali menemai kawanmu ini.

No comments: