Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm hooked!

Help me. Please. I'm hooked.

Now ADAMAYA is my new best friend who invaded space on my computer.

How so maju the technology is that I'm not in my country but still be able to spend time watching home malay dramas online. Terima Kasih TV3. Just that they really have to cut on their advertisements! I'm so salivating watching those KFC adverts that I wish I'm home having KFC. Not there's no KFC here but home is always better. Nasibla internet saya sangat cepat. I watch those adverts lompat-lompat. =P

Back to Adamaya. Buat sakit hati pun ada. Buat geram pun ada. I adore Mayas handbag cos I have the exact one only in a different color. Ngehh~ Just to say, Malaysian Film Industry is so getting much better. The prove is people like me having heartaches after watching each episodes. hahaa..

Ok. I better go before I start clicking a tab for TV3 online. It's study time.

2 comments:

Mell L. said...

SAME HERE.hahahaha.adverts lompat.nnt lapar.Same thing with blogs.Good food I don't read 'em.

reeyau said...

haha.. finally sudah habis. hopefully ill spend more time studying than going through dramas to watch.