Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

I love being a student (=.=)

dats it.. I'm so tired out of my freaking body.. gila bah.. I woke up and it was 9 am, i did my work and it was 1 pm. Than again I continued to do my laundry and back to face my notes. Look at the time, its 730pm. Stared at my reports and plotting all my protocols its already 2254hours!! where the heck did time go??!! cilaka punya benda. shiahhh..

and the best thing is, I forgot to eat.. demmit.. I always forgot to eat. sik kurus juakaku tok.

Oficially, I can be a work-o-holic.. (eh suddenly i miss drinking Horlicks)

aku tok dh pancit dah tok.. aku sik tauk apa gik mok polah.. my back is so strained I just hope I won't get those bad ass headaches.. gahh!!

than again, when I work, I can't have many holidays as I do now. Not forgetting not going to class when I don't feel like it..

When will life get fair?



owhh look.. a name plate from Barcelona.. ngehhehe.. an addition to my present Mandas-gift -in-an-envelope Aussie plate. =)

lembik dh aku tok.. mok guling2 la.aa

No comments: