Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

A Cause for a teary Eye

It was an unpleasant sleep I had last nite. It did not stop when I woke up.
I always have intuitions when bad things will happen. Like when my house was broken into or something happens to anyone I love.

Today, I got news from home through facebook. And I got this.


It is the start of the new year with hopes and dreams. But my country turned back into history. It really has racism issues. Real bad ones. Maybe another May 13th? I pray not.

But this has really got out of hand. I'm not condemning anyone, Lord bless those who attack your place of worship.

Do not return evil for evil or insult for insult, but instead bless others because you were called to inherit a blessing. 1 Peter 3:9

This is really sad. I mean really really sad.
But its ok. My God will not be shaken by three attacked churces. Or all churches in the world.

I believe that God is a great God. And those doing such things are foolish people who build their house on sands.

It's putting the peace of Malaysia at stake. That's the really sad part.

I don't want my country to be rubbish and people kill each other. God bless Malaysia.

So lets wait and see what God can do.

No comments: