Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Exam moodiness

Exam started on Wednesday. Up to today, I've been having 3 exams in a row everyday. I'm so exhausted!!

I just came back from Konstuktion II.. that Construction 2 in english. I feel like pulling my hair out from its roots. Questions were just so unapplicable not forgetting that the whole exam hall did not undestand the question. Then the was discussion at the back part of the romm. So the Professor had to explain what the question wanted.

All I remembered was Bohrung durchmesser12, Kugel, Umlenkhebel mit Bolzen, Mutter und gewinde sicherung. The rest is all imaginative. ggggrr~~

Part 2 was an open book exam. 5 questions the first on listings of a holepuncher.. *speechless*

3 exams done.. 7 more to go. stress = spannung.. 

spannung, biegung, torsions, moment, schubspannung... lalalalalalalaaa

eh, I just realized that next week will be a new month. Wohoo!! Go go 2010.. end faster!! padahal bru jak 1st month. And the snow storm is getting worse

No comments: