Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

success.broken.bones


Are you amazed yet?

My mulut terlopong jak.

The first time I saw this video, three things ran through my head.
1 : how many injuries have he suffered?
2 : how many bones has he broken?
3 : how long did it take him to master all those friggin skills??

Amazing.
To make it looks as if he's born with the bicycle as a part of his body.
All is said for passion and determination. 17million viewers.

Than again, success won't come easily. Be it in studies, love, work or play. Broken pencils, broken hearts, broken brains.

It's almost exam period and I keep watching this video to make myself strive, make the bike a part of my body. In my case, make my studies and profession something I can attract 17million viewers 10 years down the road.

There's no short-cut to success right?

No comments: