Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Fußball.Welt.Meisterschaft

For the name of health, I support football.
For the name of looks, I support Spain
For the name of the-chance- to-see-a-big-party, I support Germany. (Good start with 4-0)

Football fever is in the air, and no one can stop it. One of the biggest sporting event every four years. If countries in war were to be in it, I bet they'll stop war. It's a good thing right?

I got so many questions about sports. Since I'm so much of a kaki bangku. Like how much the referee has to run in a game, and how sharp his eyes to see weather it's a foul or not. Now it seems like he has a headphone with a mic. Like the ones Britney uses to dance in her performance. Maybe he's communicating to confirm weather it's a foul in a split second. I don't know. Now they can do reruns on the spot. Thanks to technology. How about 30 years ago? Do they rerun the goal a split second after it is scored on live tele? hmm..

Since time is flying so fast, especially now that it gets dark only at 10pm, I seem to waste so much time. Still I'm pushing myself to do my revision. On the other hand, I'm flying to Paris this Wednesday. I'm fighting time, I'm also fighting with my brains. A part of my is telling me what to do after exams. Sometimes brains work unnecessarily.

Than there's another part which makes me bake. In a week, I've made egg tarts and fruit tarts. Things I've dreamed of doing for many years while looking through my mums cookbook. Only now, in the midst of stress I'm doing it.

Than again, I should live like there will never ever be a tomorrow.

No comments: