Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

go.tech.blind

A few days ago, the new iPod 4G was released. A month back, I've heard of it's missing prototype.
A few days ago, I was playing with the Apple iPad in the Apple Store.
Now, Steve Jobs is on headlines for the week.

Seems like real money coming in. It's so easy to rule the world when you produce things people want and not need. Greed is the in thing in the world today.

I don't like it when I'm on the move and my iPod Touch runs low on battery. It's because I can't just plug it in any computer without sucking out any of my friends iTunes and clearing out my own.

iPod has its ways of having an extension on every product.
Shuffle, no screen, get a Nano
Nano, a really small screen so get a Classic
Classic no game, get a Touch
Touch no bigger screen get a Pad
Pad no calls, get an iPhone
... and the evolution goes on.
The money flows in, making the rich richer.

Sue me, I've been a victim of Apple. I'm not against it anyway.

But it still amazes me how it memukau the world.

Technology grows from day to day in a vast world like the present. Spend 400$ on something that you think you really want and another new 'something you really want' comes out in the next month.

We never seem to be satisfied right?
...and there are still people suffering in the world. Ironic.

No comments: