Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Bonjour!Paris

Say Bonjour! to Paris or should I say Parie'. The city of love and romance along the Seine River with the Eiffel in the background.

Love doesn't have to be between a girl and a boy. In my case, it's the love of a beautiful friendship taking place for more than 10 years ago.


My best friends. We never dreamed of this day. We were scattered across the globe. God may have had this moment jotted in our heavenly diary. Long before we knew that this was even possible.

Arrived in Paris on the 16th of June after an hour of delayed flight. I'm flying Air France ok. Not Air Asia. Still, they had delays! I officially arrived at almost 1300hrs. One and a half hour flight from Munich to Paris. Seems long to me.

Doing solo, I took the train down to Paris Gare du Nord Station. Found my way to meet my friends hiding next to the TGV train booth. In the massive crowd, I amazingly found them. As usual, there was screaming and heads turning T.T

We had our stay at Plug-Inn Hostel which is in the midst of Montmarte. An amazing place for food and night life. Want to know why it got me to stay there?

My love for can-can Cabarets and beautiful show lights. This place found it's way to my heart.


The Moulin Rouge, built in 1889 in the red-light district of Pigalle near Montmartre, is famous for the large red imitation windmill on its roof. Wikipedia.
a wedding shoot in front of the Moulin Rouge. 
Familiar much? Think Marilyn Monroe.


This area is rich with good food and night life. Streets are made out of pretty Parisian buildings and street cafes, bakeries, souvenir shops and lots more. We were so excited that we had our accommodation in this area.


We stayed at Plug-Inn hostel which is a Boutique hostel and has nice pretty elements like the swirling stairway and cute wall papers. The place was pretty chic and we had a 4 bedded room with a bathroom which we shared. There was 3 of us so another person would come in to spend the night and be gone the next morning.

The doorway, the bathroom and guess whos is that?


Thus, the start of our leg soaring journey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha!! sapa mpun lembu ziraffe ya?

my guess, manda? hahahaha!!! :)

now i miss u so much... boohoo...

fred

reeyau said...

pandai betul u guess!! hahaha