Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

hawt.hawt.hot

I think, maybe ... summer has officially began. After straineous days of rain, the sun seems to be quite ok playing out till night.

As of today, the tempeature rises and things starts to get hot.

So people at home, read those digits of Celsius.
It IS like home. Only no airconditioning, no fan, no abc.
It's dry, my skin has to be fed with lotion frequently and I'm getting darker by the day.

Counting down 5 days to Paris which also has to mean 5 days of full blast studying.
Less than a month to exams,
less than two months to Summer break =D I'm trying to cut down my excitement level.

It's going to be a great summer. (minus smelly people who do not know how to bath going on train rides and do not open the windows... urgh)

Studying has robbed me of most things lately. I'm a frog beneath a coconut shell. I get stress often and throw tantrums alone. Crying for no reason at night.

Signs of stress? I've been baking lately to let things go out the window. My egg tarts were quite good. Just ugly. Maybe I'll try other recipes too.

Tomorrow will be the start of the long awaited FIFA. Which team are you rooting for?

Have fun bonding and please do not gamble. Be a wise guy.

No comments: