Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

You're the smoke to my high

It's been quite a while that I actually wrote something more personal here. Not to say that this will be personal. Well, just a few updates.


hug a person you care about. it might be your last chance.


So, how have you guys been doing? Good I hope. Sometimes I don't understand the public mutual gesture of asking a person how well they are doing (or not well in any matter). I mean, if you met an aquintence halfway in the bus, or in a shop and they ask how you are doing, I don't think they actually really want to know that much. if they really would want to know, they'd be asking about your blood pressure level, stress meter and such. Lik a doctor does. And as humanly as we get, we'll answer fine thank you. And how about you? Even if your dog died or you just came out of the hospital because you shit blood, I don't think they actually really want to know.


ponder and wonder. it will take you somewhere.


Anyways, I'm not sure to tell you if spring is actually officially here but the weather fluctuates a lot these days. On some days, it's practically summer when the sun is really on it's good mood. Others, it's just the crying weather when the wind seems to be blowing at a speed faster than I walk. That's April. A month of much uncertainty because the weather is unsure of itself. Non the less, shops are out with spring collections on its toes and the Easter bunny seems to be reproducing eggs once more. Easter is in two weeks time which we will get a five day leave from our student calender and everyone is trying to be a saint for the mo. Excuse me, you're suppose to worship god everyday. Not twice a year. In addition to that, shelves are restocking its tanning lotions. While I'm looking for sunblock.



Spring. A season of decisions.


Already 1/4 of the year is gone. And guess what? Yes, people are all into weddings now. And have you seen the number of baby photos on FB? Come to think of it, yes April is a reproducing month. Not only for bunnies. People seem to move on with their life. Having a family, looking out for the next best wedding gowns (which unfortunatly I fell into. Not that I'm getting married that soon), but yes, people are looking foward to moving foward to another step in life. While I'm still getting my way through engineering subjects and my future seems like it's blinking red lights.



I don't need a wedding. I want a marriage.


Truthfully, I'm happy now. Much enlightened after my solo day out to the city watching a movie and doing much window shopping in Munich (which would make the boys sulk for following my behind if they did tag along). Most of all, it was talking to God that got be back to a more optimistic person. He's a best friend so personal that I can share with anyone if you would like to borrow him. No he won't spill my secrets. I so sorry he's not a gossiper. You can befriend twitter if you'd like.

So anything new? (lots of things! the new iPad, the lists of smartphones HTC is out with, new cars designs etc etc). No, not something that I'd read on the news. How have humans been treating you lately? Yeah seriously sometimes I wish I can teleport myself back home just to hug everyone like love and come back feeling happy. Everyones a blessing. Even those who read my blogs. It still gives me hope to write something. Who knows I'll be helping a lost soul out there. What you do, you never know the effect of it. That's why you always have to keep things positive (actually a mental not to myself).




I'm going 23 in a few weeks. Would you consider me as a wife? I can cook. ;D

1 comment:

DrDre said...

people are just hypocrite...
it literally seems like they care for us but theyre not...
id say some friends also like that.
when youre wif them, they r so kind with you..
but once youve been gone.. u r nothing to them..

they just dont give a shit bout
you.PERIOD.

anyway, i tot u r a sarawakian why dun u blog sumthing bout the incoming state election..
since u r going 23 i suppose that u r eligible to vote now..