Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Rainy Day

Today,
it rains, so I did not have the will to attend lectures. I did not feel my left leg when I woke up.

So I did things to keep me occupied and I learn things from the past 6 hours that i kept myself busy.

I talked to Jamie on the phone. She was in the middle of a dinner in Sarawak Club with her parents. We than promised to have a sleep over when we both step on the same ground.

I called Mandas cell. She hung up. Later on she texted that she was in the hospital. She just got a new born baby cousin. Congrats to Uncle Daniels growing family!

Mummy did not answer her handphone, I called Changis handphone instead. Mummy was teaching Changi and Jessie to make ketupat. Since when does this happen in my house?? So I got to talk to Mummy. I still love Changi.

I finally managed to get hold of Audrey after her Tempoyak dinner. Arghh!! Durian seasons in Perak. I forgot to ask Audrey to save me some. She than told a tale of a person that really annoys me. You can be as desprate to want me but its your nightmare that i will have to live in. Forget that part. I don't even wana know. Audrey promised to take me to Euphoria. And she just told me that shes going to Chennai India in December! Shes just evil that she did not tell me earlier.

I'm watching someone playing CS. It seems like it never ends.

So this is my blog for today. I love people who make my world a better one. My family and friends.

People always ask me if I have hobbies. I never knew what to answer because I never had time for hobbies. My time is always well spent getting to know people well.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same. ~Flavia Weedn, Forever

No comments: