Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Sister Is Elly Changi

I wanted to post about Changi days ago but I didn't have the time. Today is a public holiday here and I have my time before I cram in between my books again. so Sangi today I'll post about you although you're 20 for almost a week.

20 years ago, a long way till the present

Elly Changi is my sister. My one and only. Shes my best friend and my lover since she was brought to life 20 years ago on the 6th of June. We never depart each other ever since, but after 17 years together, I had to leave her alone in Kuching to persue my dreams. She was never forgotten. I miss her company and late night sister talks we used to have. We grew up together and shared every moment in life. We thought each other what life is about and our enduring love coudnt tear us apart. We made each other complete though there were times we used to fight and she would always win because of her size. =) and my only weapon was my grandmother and the toilet brush. Well, that makes our memories sweeter. She would always offer me a big teddy hug. Only me and not mummy. hahaa. i know. There were also times i could have died while sleeping beside her and quarrels occur when she was greedy over my food. I always love how she could make anyones day with her jolly presence and hilarious jokes, that she could make anything boring turn funny. Whatever it is, she the greatest gift God ever gave me that i'll never forget.

I've always loved this picture

I Love Sangi.
Happy 20th Birthday.
I miss you, i really do.. =(


No comments: