Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

F what??

A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.
~Douglas Pagels
~



See the cute pic I posted together with this post? When I was younger, I've always wanted some kind of friendship that I will always hold on to, one i will always remember. I found it. For me it was a relationship with my girlfriends. As i grew up, the idea of being cool in a gang was not so much of what i wanted, compared to my years of changing adolescence. Now, what i want most is a lasting friendship which I would cherish till I grow old and tell my grandchildren about over a Sunday patio teatime.

I've realize, well its not that I'm the only one that realize that as time changes, work loads come in, stress takes over and the world overturns its axis, a relationship could also be caught up in all the chaos. We tend to make our closeness fade, and as it goes by, its a long lingering memory that you don't even remember the last name of your best friend.

As time tells its own story of our very own life, I did a job on catching up with a best friend. An almost 10 year friendship which we thought could never part, was departed about 4 years ago. it may sound impossible through the trails we go through. And yes people change, and I've changed too, but that doesn't mean the end of it. A collection of memories and what makes us great friends collected and re pasted the mosaic of our life. We grew up learning from each other. Sometimes there are anger and hatred involve but as humans, these are things we cant avoid. We aren't perfect.

To this, I would like to remind all my Girlfriends out there that my mind is always constantly thinking about you girls. We may want things to be like before. Yes, we can. We've always stood among each other to make our fortress strong, and I'm still standing with you. Don't loose out on the fight with the world. Don't let the boys push you down. Don't let sadness overcome your joy. We are real though girls that will one day change the world.

I love you Girls! (and i''l always be there no matter how far the distance)

No comments: