Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Snow travel madness

When travelling during the winter season, there will always be something more than sitting in flights.


many flights were cancelled on the 17th of December 2010 due to the snow storm.

Our flight which transitted in Dusseldorf was delayed making it impossible for us to take that route to Rome. So we had to change and wait another 8 hours for another flight that transitted in Vienna, Austria.

It was more than a flight. When rides are fun in theme parks, the exact same situation was not so fun on a plane going through turbulance and strikes of lighthning that sparks a wild imagination in mind : A burning motor on flight.

With buckets of cold sweat and gripping my sisters hand so tightly, tears ran down when I applaud for the pilot during landing.

So than, hello Roma.

5 comments:

Kristina said...

Puuh, I am glad you made it safely to Rome! I was suppose to fly to London with my best friend, but our flights got canceled as well... Oh well, then we go in 2011 I guees...
Happy new year and viele Gruesse,
Kristina

Mell L. said...

You were in Rome last 2 weeks?! We were there too! And our flight from Basel was delayed too.

reeyau said...

Kristina : i hope u do make it to London next year. =) Happy new year to you to!

Pame : Yeap I was in rome for a week with my sister n mum. =) I saw that u were there too!!!

Mell L. said...

Yeah! Was there with my family too. We were in London for X'Mas.

reeyau said...

Seriously? We were from Rome than to Paris, had Christmas in Disneyland and boxing day in London! hahahaa.. and why did'nt I bump into you?