Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Fluffy left us =(

I don't know how cruel humans can be ...

... but we think our new family puppy has been poisoned and today she has to leave the family.

when mummy just got her from Serian

I have'nt met my new puppy since it became a member but I've heard so many stories about it. It's playful and fun and jumps around and barks like an ordinary dog would do. It even poses for the camera.
So what if it's a local dog? Does it make it any less of a dog? No integrity? A disgrace? God made different species for reasons right? Or maybe some people just don't believe in God. It breaks my heart that anyone would actually do somthing to get rid of it.



My family needs dogs to take care of us. We owe our pets a lot. Much more than anyone could use being a dog as a curse phrase. I don't see how being a dog can be so inglorious. Nowdays even humans are worst off compared to animals. Obviously not a lot of people knows how it is when you owe your life to your dog.

See, my family is all girls. And it's kind of hard where your house is under the radar of every possible convict because we are of the female species. Yes, we are weak. And when you are weak physically, people take advantage of you. People come and spy on your house, dig your padlocks and try any way possible to strip you away from what you have. It scares the hell out of you when one day you wake up and there are traces that people have been trying to rob you at night. Yes, I have gone through the experience of being robbed.


That's why we have our family pet to take care of us. To guard us. God gave us dogs to take care to us when we don't have a man in the house. Dogs are womens greatest friends and could even be their accessories.

But why did Fluffy furball had to leave?? I was looking foward to playing in the backyard with her. =(

No comments: