Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

She Graduated. I'm Happy.

She thinks it's not much, but I think it's a lot more than that.


Today is my sisters convocation, graduating Diploma in Library Science from UiTM Kota Samarahan. I'm actually down that I can't be sitting in the hall watching her in her robe shaking hands with white headed people, or be present in her graduation potrait and family potrait that would hopefully be hanging in the walls of the house to remind her of that special day. I'm trying not to tear. I really wish I am home now.

She says it's only a Diploma. Well, Lily Humprey wants Serena van der Woodsen to have a Diploma and to Chuck Bass, it's only an accessory. I think it's a great achievement. Even if it's just a Diploma. Those days you went through, sleepless nights, the search of a functioning printer and all the hassle. Why isn't there a reason to celebrate?

I think you should. I have great respect for people who went through mountains and valleys to get a certificate because honesly, I'm not even halfway there. It's hard work, hard hard work. And it's a day you should at least make important. A day of achievement.

You remember the first time you got the offer? How you hated it? You were about to change your course after your first semester. How much have your opinion towards your field change after just a few years? I think that's a lot to celebrate for, now that you're majoring in the exact same field and loving it!

I'm proud of you Changi. I know mummy is too.

Have a Blessed 6th of December 2010. Congratulations on your Convovation.
Thank God for today. *tearing*

1 comment:

Najwa H. said...

I just graduated last week, and still feel the high from all of it. Congrats to your sister! ^^