Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cucur Udang Please...

Back from class. Not intending to rummage trough the snow storm again. I realized that today is the first day of December.. Hello 20100 in 30 days! So how was your 2010? Mine has been quite a pain in my fat ass. I guess I went through it well. Much preserverence. So much seeds I've sown Hopefully plenty will grow. One day. Many years to come. Like a mighty durian tree.
And while I'm still in awe that December is here, I've been doing lots of eye cleansing. Online shopping is the only way I can survive in the cold. Than I realized. Birthdays in a few days time and I still have'nt gotten anything for gifts. *no I'm not getting you a 200€ VW Lego, hang pi beli sendiri*

Especially to you, daman susah to find the right gift. Please appreciate our efforts. Meeting undercover done a few times. Still can't get anything. I'm still looking. Sorry if it arrives late... or does'nt at all *jk*

While clicking on every online shopping website I possibly can, my stomach is already sulking. The winter makes you hungry every 30 minutes. I don't want to be a hibernating bear. =(

So I had to make myself some cucur udang adabi.

tadaa~~

The only thing is that


Yesterday I had mi sedap for lunch which expired in June.
To me if it's a packet and it's called instant, I don't really bother if it's expired. Obviously my body still takes it in without much harm.

One thing good about the degraded temperature is


Putting things out to be cold. A freezer is not much needed. =)

I try to be thankful above all curcumstances though. But I think in this cold weather, I would really like some crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside cucur udangs.

owhh look!! I found Ps Tim holding a plateful of cucur udang on Google.
=)
(do visit Asam House in IOI Puchong)

Mun la Siang-Siang blakang rumah ya blakang rumah aku sitok juakk.. bukan stakat cucur udang, lok-lok semua aku sapu ko..

If it's cold outside, what's your comfort food?

No comments: