Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Home is here for Christmas

So yes, I've been busy. I'm sorry =(

You wanna know why?




*tadaa~~ surprised?*

You make your guess. My mum and sister are here for the hoilday season. Something to look forward to since I'll have many stories to tell. *wait, wait*

We'll be on a journey of tales starting tomorrow. Since I won't be around for the Christmas season, I'm wishing everyone a blessed Christmas a week early.

I want to thank those who have bought me presents and I do hope they enjoyed what I gave them. Souvenirs will come in later ok? 



Have a Blessed Christmas and Happy Hoildays everyone !!

*packs bag for an adventure*

2 comments:

freda said...

awhhhh... :) best!! wat a great way to celebrate xmas!! after all, tats the holiday spirit rite..

present for changi for graduating :)

i miss all 3 of u!!! n ur asuk -.- haha

<3 ,fred

p/s: haf fun ok.. i slalu check ur blog, so i cant wait to read ur next blog!!! picturessss!!! :)

Globalized Dayung said...

Merry Christmas to you too dayung