Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Big Bag Theory

Every girl loves her big bulky oversize bag.

Inside she stores her umbrella, her Tupperware, her files, her drinks, her laptops, her magazines, cameras, shopping lists from last years sale, old bills and what not.

One thing I know about big bags is
''Mummy why aren't you answering your phone??!!''
 ''I cannot hear it, I cannot find it''

 This bag can fit a desktop and laptop at the same time.

There's always one problem that comes with the big bag. The lost and found after clearing it 5 months later.

Ladies change their handbags so often and things usually get lost along the way. The eyeliner that my neighbor bought, the melted lipstick that I couldn't find before the meeting, eh a sandwich that I bought during my trip to the castle. Even inside the bag, it's like a pharmacy.

So here I am to save myself from being lost inside my own bag. Maybe this will also help other oversize bag lovers who also frequently change their bags according to occasion.

Sometimes the simplest things in life is all we need. Like a smile for example. Ok not in this case. People will be smiling at you rummaging your handbag looking for you tissues.

20cm x 15cm time saver

Such a simple thing that can save you time and *ehem* money on lost cosmetics. I think that's why cosmetic bags are invented. I mean yes they have those huge ones but a tiny one like this is also useful. I got this from a 100ml travelers set and at first it didn't have such a purpose.It's better that it's transparent. You'll know what you have.


Necessities. They'll be there waiting for you to be in need. You can just transfer it from which ever bag you were using. Typically I'll have my most important since I was a school girl : a mirror. The last thing you would want is a vege stuck in between your teeth during your group work.

Than there's a mascara, eyeliner (both accidentally taken. not stolen from my sister), eyeshadow that will save you from the awaken-from-slumber look, lip balm and lip gloss, moisturizer, perfume oil, lens solution, hand sanitizing gel for those emergency moments the bathroom does not have soap and you just had sambal belacan and tempoyak with your hands, a mat rempit put in the jeans pocket comb and of course a hair band to save yourself from the heat or flying hair during windy days issue.

Ladies, it is a must in every handbag to have a points-at-green-color-packet. Yes, a sanitary pad to keep you sane. No surprises there. You don't have to buy an unnecessary big pack in Watsons after you realized you're having the time of the month after going a toilet visit while snooping around in KLCC. Ok kantoi. penah kene. Please save yourselves.

Maybe this does not really help for answering phones, but it does help for a messy handbag.

2 comments:

Gallivanter said...

Despite reading this post, I still don't get the Big Bag theory or in my case, reasoning. Then again, I'm a dude what do I know? :-D

reeyau said...

this is how far a girl can understand the big BANG theory. a theory to keep stuff neat in ur handbag. =P