Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Jeans Tales

One thing I would absolutely rumble and tumble about in my wardrobe would be my jeans. And after a year, it fails me. I am a fan of jeans, but I'll have them one at a time because they are suppose to be heavy duty. and one you can lean on when everything else in your I-don't-have-anything-to-wear fails you.

Though my relationships with jeans seems so lovey dovey, one thing I hate about it is going out to buy it. I hate looking for my size, I hate thinking of cutting or where the pocket lands on my butt, and most of all, I hate it when I cannot find a suitable one.

Things like that happen when your body is im-proportionate in almost every way.

I'm looking for a suitable jeans partner. And I brought home quite a few tonight.



I sure hope they last me a few years cos I hate going jeans hunting.

*Please be slimmer*

No comments: