Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Today is TODAY

I had panda eyes for work. It's Saturday and I worked at 8am.

Deep down I just wanted to go back and talk to someone familiar. Someone who does not judge me and just love me as I am.

Than someone commented my last post with this video.



Than again, live is about living and loving. (Maybe money most of the time)
There are things that matter more than material things. People who matter to you the most. My three piece family. I felt like I've disappointed them.

But for now, I thank God for today, and hopefully a tomorrow which we are very uncertain of.

And I've been ironing and arranging high end products the whole week.

2 comments:

Summer Heartbeat said...

Wow, the video is awesome! btw, thanks for dropping by my blog. :)

reeyau said...

u can ask ur students to do the Future occupatin essay. and remind them 20 years down the road. =)