Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

MIA : Away.Sick.Work

So I've been gone for a few weeks. How many of you have missed me? Ngehhee.. After the last post, I was away for a supposedly one week holiday, which became a 5 day holiday.


 Guessed it, I was starting to itch like mad by the time I got on the train to Berlin. To make matters worse ...

Yes, I was annoyed. At the end of the trip I got
After 4 days of tagging an unzipped bag to places you're not familiar with. I just thank God it's not Malaysia.

Canceled the plan to Hamburg. I could not stand being this itchy. My rashes got worse by the day. It even got up to my face. The lady at the pharmacy thought that I was infested by fleas.

Got back early for a check up with the doctor. She said I had allergy. The last time I remember I had allergy was back in secondary school. And that was only my lips. The last time I've itched this bad was when I had German Measles back in primary school. So now I'm allergic to the new Dove body wash I bought.

For the whole of last week, I was eating medication and sleeping. Now I'm fine but left with scars I hope would heal.

Since last Saturday, I've been starting work. Nothing much though. So haven't had much time to blog. I'm trying to keep up now.

Tchüß!

No comments: