Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Failing to take risks

is different from risking to fail.

Notice the difference between what happens when a man says to himself, “I have failed three times,” and what happens when he says, “I am a failure.”
Anoynamous


Like no human is perfect, Albert Einstein had speech difficulty at a very young age and some may refer to him as "slow". Now, the world won't be a better place without him.

How many of us had never failed in life?

It's all about how we react to our failures.



We never plan to fail.

I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
Thomas Edison

But my Jesus will never fail me. He has a reason for everything.

3 comments:

975Jahre.Wir.Sind.Dabei said...

hye there,
hurm.. 2 of ur latest posts r about this risk problems etc blah blah blah..

well for me its all depends on ur believe.. not from the religion side but from part of your ownself.

you still can be ANYBODY.. if you BELIEVE in it..

give you this video which you probably have watched it but naah f**k it i'd still gonna give you this link and want you to watch this shi+e lol..

sweet and so damn true...

http://buh.bz/uy4

p/s-->your writing is sick tho

The Mannequin said...

Yep. that's true, ruth. :) I love this post.

reeyau said...

975JahreWirSindDabei
Going through a rough patch which will determine my future. And no i havent watched that vid but i loved it. thanks for sharing. sometimes we need people to push us a little to realize how our dreams can be possible. =)

Prisc, take all the risks u can. They may not be a tomorrow. A girl from 5a1 (our batch) passed away earlier this month. Life's too short to wonder about the future. Its time to make it happen.