Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Take.A.Walk

Summer is coming to an end. And what ends every season here is the Dult carnival. (yes again)
It's time for beers, pretzels and traditional costumes. For them not me.

I took a walk to ease my pain.



They once had this in MJC for the Europark funfair or something like that.
TAGADAA~ was its name. A fond memory of my terrified best friend holding her sister.

Trying luck in fishing paper bags.. at least they got free toys.
Tough luck fishing Nintendos and PS3s out of paper bags. Marketing gimmick.

Alladin soars high on his ride.

Seriously the pretzels here are that big. In comparison to the lady's head.

A classic Bavarian culture.

Call me lame, I take comfort in the kitchen utensils stall.

 Than we had grill buffet for dinner.

No comments: