Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spell it L.O.V.E

My heart goes out to those having LDRs aka. long distance relationships. Sometimes distance do make the heart grow fonder especially through tough times when your world feels like falling down. Being independent is always a virtue of a strong heart. At times when your period pain sucks real hard and you wish that he could be the one who brings you the hot bottle and watch you sleep. Though I've never gone through it before, I'm really touched by efforts of those to sustain a realtionship though distance, not forgetting time diffrence is always a pain.

"it's always a goodbye hug at the airport, a welcome hug is rare because of uni holiday timetable diffrence"

I almost had a teary eye. Most people publicize their love live. There are a handful that don't, but that does not make them love their partner less or think about them less.

Sometimes I would stop to think, how much effort does a guy actually really put in their relationship and that guys are not capable of loving as much as a girl does. The world tells the tale as a guy is only capable of sex and not love. But again as I look around my community of guy friends, yes they do go the extra mile for their girlfriends, and that they are capable of loving, sometimes as much as a girl loves. To come back waiting patienty for a call, to get a glimpse of her face on the webcam frame. See how much love put us through. Everyone knows it's tough.

I on the other hand was far off the hook through my series of moodiness, no thankful enough until it hit me. No, I do not have to go through a lot of things that my LDR friends go through and I'm thankful for that. Life is though with the person supposedly to be your other half away from you. Appreciate that someone who is always there for you through distance.

But than again, there is this thing called LOVE that will leave fields of butterflies in ur stomach.

2 comments:

Mell L. said...

Gd luck LDR peeps.haha. It's fun to think of it,like I will come back to a man who wakes up to perform subuh prayer while i'm just about to prepare my dinner.14 hours difference now.No joke.But makes us focus better on studies rather than busy planning rendez-vous after class.

With God,everything is possible.

Tp best jgk if both in the same place.hahaha.Enjoying the crowd in Berlin or Paris.yawww.Europe is so romantic it's difficult not to be overwhelmed.Especially by the weather.

Sura said...

Wonderfully written b. I almost cried :) xx love you. Nah, our own LDR. *smiles*