Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Reason To Be

With practically nothing much to do and little classes to attend, I think that made my emotions fluctuate most of the time. I've had countless days sulking alone maybe much on blaming another practically on nothing. I annoy myself most of the time and my cycling rotuine just stopped because of the wather. I tried my hand on tennis which I am really nothing at and seriously, I feel like spending money which I have less at the moment. Clear my visions, make a new path to walk.

Let me talk about the weather. Officially it's spring but it does not feel like spring with those dark gloomy clouds hanging above my head. It dramatically cold with the weather forecast forecasting snow this week. Noo.. please not snow..

SO confirmed that I will be spending a few days in PARIS in june with AMANDA SURA and ABIGAIL JINGGUT. Tickets and accomodations all booked. Please make Disneyland the best place we will ever visit our entire lives. Bring on the French! *no, I do not know any. Ms. Pame. Help!*

For the moment, I know it's early but I ave been searching for my own birthday present. It is an annual thing I do. To get something I really want for myself on my birthday. Call it lame. I don't really care. A Gucci bag for 800€ could exactly kill me on the spot. Coach Bags are still out of the Europe circle.

Ok well maybe I'll find something somewhere somehow. As long as I'm happy.

So I want to show pictures. Ok everybody.

Roti Canai Session. Haa.. hebat. hebat.

So seperti biasa, orang birthday, aku polah la kek.. kelak mun aku birthdaypandey2 la k. =P
Happy Birthday DG.

Now it does not matter to me anymore that I'm always the only girl among these boys.

3 comments:

Mell L. said...

Buy the Gucci!OMG!hahaha.But don't buy in Fr,it's expensive here.Germany & Italy have mostly everything at a cheaper range.

Mell L. said...

And for the Paris Disneyland,if you tell me a week earlier,I can get you 70% discount price!Sygnyaaa.The offer ended already,but I managed to buy them at 27Euros!

I'll be in Paris on the 7th of June.

reeyau said...

d gucci is 800€. gila scholer sebulan kering aku kelak. we'll be in paris on the 16th to the 19th. if u haf free time in between mebe u cud bring us around. if theres any promotions on anything ineresting tell me kays. add me on fb. Its riyau_jrtn@hotmail.com =)