Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Midst of Nothing

Yay! I just finished cutting my nails. Sometimes it's such a nuisance since it grows so super fast and they come out all long fake-nails like. Maybe one day I should do a post about Nails since I always get quetions on how pretty my nails are *blush*. hehee...

And today, yes I cleard out my closet! I have been procrestinating on doing it. Why I want to do so? I have'nt rearrange my closet in quite a while and I seem to have trouble to look for clothes I want to wear. Especially during the winter, it always seems like my scarfs are always missing. I even thought a sweater was long gone until today! Lord bless closet cleaners. I've put away all my winter clothes leaving little room for (maybe new summer clothes!). It's still 'little room' since I do not know why I still have limited space in there.

After another long and many snip cuts of split ends, I finally put myself to do something good to my hair. Maybe another good post would be on my hair. What do you think? Hmm.. My hair has been traumatizing me to spend much time on the shampoo and conditioner section for care. It's like a nightmare cos I'm not born to take care of hair. Now it seems like it's throwing tamtrums on me by not being in place. So my long time buddy olive oil will hopefully do it for me.

Ok, so what's going on now? The world seems to be in chaoes after the death of Polish President last week, not mentioning the volcanic eruption in Iceland. If you spend time watching CNN, definately it'll sink in to you. 1600 flights cancelled on the weekends. Thank God I was on on any of them (I'm prone to travelling alone). If that happens while I'm travelling alone, my iPod will die entertaining me in the midst of my calm expression but going crazy inside. Owh, not forgetting the Red Protest in Thailand. How bangga will Man U be of that. The world is getting crazy each hour and we are a part of it.

Still trying to get myself to study. Starting bit by bit. Hopefully more blessings this semester.
I'm going now. Smile a lot kays!

No comments: