Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Search Radar ON

At times, love can be such an issue for all of us. Owh, the emotions and hurt. How I wish I fell in love when I was 15 and it still feels the same. The miracle of being a teen in love. Where things are all glittery and nothing can stop the beating heart as the guy looks to you from the corner of his eyes. At times where you felt the whole world is yours and your feet feels like jelly. At this age, there are family or friends and most of the time what people think about you, not forgtting money and studies. If I ever come across a guy who makes me feel like I'm in love at the age of 15. He's my jackpot for my future.

If only there was someone to hold my hand and not be ashamed or too concious about what people might think. To take my hand when I cross the roads. To tell me constantly that I am beautiful though I may not be the most, but to him I am. Someone who is so assured that he will always be there for me to give out hugs and cheek pecks no matter where. One that I can share my life with and not be only behind the scenes like a mistress in a cantonese film, that no one knows about.

Money may not be the issue. I can buy things I like on my own than a person can buy for me. Some guys flood their girlfriends with tons and tons of expensive gifts, but they do not know how to make a girl feel loved. 

It seems like I'm seeking for attention (hah! maybe I am), but if any of you feels like your relationship is like a contracted temporary one, my heart goes out to you. It's only for the time being. No future, no strings attached. It's sad, and most of the time, it hurts.

To think about it again, I guess no one can ever love me like my mum, sister, extended family or even my girlfriends does. Because no guy can ever love above those or maybe I'm yet to find one. That's the downside on having so much love I guess, to know that there are always people to be by your side no matter what situation, especially when there are always people out to hurt you.

If you think you are capable of loving me as much, I am looking foward to meeting you.

No comments: