Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

ngeDULT


"apa polah kitak?"
"aihh mek gi ngeDult bahh"
"pabenda ngeDult ya"
"Dult ya event spring sitok, kamek membahasa Srawak kan nya bah, alu jdi ngeDult tek"
... zzz ...

Not that conversation ever existed, I just made it up. haha. This whole week, Dult has been on. It's somewhat like a festival or funfair to welcome spring, thus it's called frühjahr Dult aka. early year festival. Ifyou look it up in Wikipedia, it somehow has to do with the church calender but that I'm very unsure of.

So what's with Dult.
I get to have cotton candy, go on rides and smell sweet tasting icing sugar with cinnamon in the air. It's a festival. Expect lots of beers, food and everything fun for all ages. Not forgetting Germans in their tradional costumes. Smack those leather shorts!

Damn, how excited these guys were on bumper cars. Guys will always have an inner boy inside of them when ladies will one day eventually loose their inner girl. Sigh.
*happy boys*

Than we all got excited looking at this big machine. Some spinning ride that turns you upside down making you feel like milk shake later on. My face was practically numb after being spinned so many times not forgetting how my body ached (I'm getting old T.T)

More pictures.

I took the last two photos from the ferris wheel. It was almost sunset (and freakingly cold!). I like going up on ferris wheels because I get to see the full view of the area. So pretty.

It's always fun to have something to look foward to. Now that spring is officially here, we get to BBQ tomorrow!! yeayy!!

Till then, tchüss

3 comments:

The Mannequin said...

Ctok pun ada. It's called EURO. haha! best la carnivals. I love everything in carnivals.

reeyau said...

ya me too.. it has everything exciting. butowst end up borke mun balit. haha.. EURO nok ada kt mjc ka? still got ka dat 1? I thnk I saw it when i was back.

The Mannequin said...

Xda gk, baru jak tutup. :(