Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Polaroid 0402 : Top the Cake

When I see a Plaroid Photo, it takes me to those days when I was still in primary school. Cameras at that time were expensive and there was this magical stuff called the Polariod. And instant film devoloping item. It always looked so fun especially when starred in music videos where people would play around with it taking shots of their friends.

One Polarid I certainly would never forget was this:

The Spice Girls Polaroid.

I doubt if it ever entered the Malaysian market. There was someone in primary school who had it. I think she got it from the US.

I saw a photoblog by Nono Fara and she's doing this Polaroid Project which I think is kinda fun to do. In other words, I want to do it too. =D

So for each day in the month of Febuary I'll take a photo of a subject that revolves around me and change it into Polaroid. Maybe a good way to see what are the small simple things that are a part of my life. Nostalgia

Here's my first. A Pandora Charm.



Febuary is a great month for Birthdays!!

3 comments:

jim said...

wow... you snapping around now?? Keep it up!!!

reeyau said...

doing the poloroid pic per day. quite fun. im just snapping with my hp camera. see wad has popped up in my days of febuary.

F. said...

hey!.. coolness.. thanks pfor participating ;D