Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

From Italy to France

Hello, I'm just back from the exam hall. I had to feed my eyes to CNN to hit the reality button that I'm very blessed despite my exams being *two thumbs up*. Sarcasm.

Maybe just a little update on my family trip to Paris.

Arrived safely through a snow storm. Chunks of snow the size of marshmellows fall rapidly accompanied by the wind. That night, the night of our arrival, we were so tired. The bus ride from the Ryanair Paris Airport (Beauvais) is roughly two hours away from the town itself. Got our room in the Villa Fenelon around Cadet which is a (many pebbels to throw) stone throw away from the Gare du Nord. 30€ per person per night for a 3 person Private room. Very worth it!

Drenched due to the weather, my sister and I still went out to get food. We were soo hungry. Most places were closed but thankfully there was a Chinese Restaurant at the block behind. We 'tapau-ed' food like it was Siang-siang corner and had dinner in the room.

The morning after : The storm did'nt seem to want to stop. It just got worse. So we stayed in till almost noon. We had our complimentry breakfast sent to our room for free.



Scrambled eggs, a basket of rolls and your choice of morning beverage : Coffee Tea Milk or Chocolate.

It was more than fullfilling. I didn't remember having lunch.

No comments: