Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

MIA : End of Semester

So, I have'nt been posting up anything lately since my last post on my magical tooth. It's healing quite better now. I went for a check up at the dentist yesterday. Turns out that he had platered my gums with somthing I'm not really sure of. Looks like glue paste which tasted quite bitter. Swelling is still visable, he said that it would take longer to heal because of the size of the tooth taken out. Anyway, I'm fine. Praise God.


Anyways, I've been quite busy lately due to exams. Obviously shown by the picture above. That's the only availabe space for me to step on. Yeap. That fast. I think time is starting to race against the speed of light. In 2 weeks time, it'S the end of the Winter Semester. Than a Winter break for a month.

Starting Thursday : Automotive Technology
Next week : Physics, Electronics, Production Technology, Metrology
The week after : Engineering Business and Machine Elements.

All right.
Viel Glück!!

5 comments:

FineCut said...

good luck m8

afina said...

good luck!!

reeyau said...

thank you =)

Coffee Girl said...

Hi! Blogjump from Christine's! u have an interesting take on life... with Winter breaks nonetheless! :-) neat site. hope the tooth heals nicely.

reeyau said...

just fully recovered this week. Praise God!