Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Rejoice Rejoice

from the title, it's so obvious that I'm done with my exams!! yay!! I managed 8 papers out of 14.. YEs it's suppose to be 14. All in German.

Uncountable sleepless nights and late wakings in the day. Last night I was super stressed till it was so hard for me to fall asleep. I tried clearing my mind but again in the next few seconds, another question of Material Tech. Sometimes I think it's scary how my brain works. Like when I was in Form 5, I would enter a realm of numbers before my sleep really kicks in. All sorts of numbers will come out and I'll start calculating them one by one. Last night I answered my questions in my sleep. It's so sad. At 530am when I was entering deep slumber, tiba-tiba rasa mauk kemeh.. Aishh so bermasalah.

Woke up still stressed. So I listen to Hillsongs before I went for my exam. Reminding me that God is still there.

Soo.. my holidays are starting. but I'm not exactly having my holidays. I'm starting my practical next week for 1 month in Mühbauer, Roding which is celah-celah Regensburg. Another 4 weeks of waking up at 5am, entering the doors at 7am. Won't have much time in my hands as of now.

I'm going to watch Avatar tomorrow.. (lambat crita). I did'nt have time to go see it before this and the only place they show movies in english is in Munich (and thats only one cinema). Finally I get to unwind =)

I thought it will stop snowing by now. I was so wrong. I came back a snow monster. It did not stop since I went out this morning. If I were free this holidays, I'd like trying out snowboarding. But than again... I guess I can wait till next winter.

Lots of things to plan.. and I'm hungry. Aightt.. better have my brunch.

Anyway, buy a Large McMenu and get a free cool mug. I got mine yesterday.. Loved it =)

4 comments:

Mell L. said...

Oh we cool people everything also late.I just watched Avatar few hours ago!haha.

Happy holidays!

Mell L. said...

Anyway,are you going back to Msia this summer?I'm looking for a travel partner in August since everyone is going back.

reeyau said...

did not et 2 watch avatar.. =( snowing s heavily...

nope im not going back this year. mebe we can go sumwhr 2gther. =). my fren frm russia datai mok jln2 oso

Mell L. said...

Ohh.It's ok.Maybe next time.:))