Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

How BIG are yours?

When I though my problems we un-solvable, I know that there are others going through much worst. I read about a late boyfriend who is suppose to turn 20, I saw pictures of dead bodies scattering after the effect of the humongous earthquake, and then I saw the picture of a little boy looking deep into the eyes of Pastor Catherine during the Meeting Needs Kuching Project.

And my problems are... almost neglible. I may not suffer physically but inside me, theres always a worry about what there is to come. I try to put it away, knowing it's not as big as the problem of humanity.

We might not know what happens tommorow. Weather we would still be breathing or planning our gataway probably sitting in a miltary truck. All is unknown.

I always find myself thinking or planning about the future while I just sit here in the present. What determines the future is now is'nt it? *reality check*

Thank God that this 3 weeks are coming to an end. 2 more papers to go.

Smile for it.

No comments: