Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Manicured Nails and the Milling Maschine

A week has already passed since I started my Grundpraktikum in Muehlbauer Roding. A week on the milling machine is enough to strain my feet for the whole 8 working hours. It's not the work that's giving me pain instead its the safety shoes. My feet aches like hell popping veins out of my feet. All those times we stood jadi penyibuk. Now I know why companies don't take a lot of Practical Students at once. It's actually interfering with there daily jobs and assignments.

Now that I'm back from Landshut, I brought back my own safety shoes. The one I used to wear during my GMI days. Hope it works better.

As a surprise, even in industire work, rules are not as strict as there are back home. When I did Vorpraktikum in Malaysia, there's the no watch, no long hair and no jewelery rule to follow during the machining period. Here, it's so opposite. There's punk head with more colors on a watercolor box on her hair and french manicured nails on the green machine. Oh well, seems like it does'nt interfere their work though.

Another story about Roding. There's no O2 line in the industrial area. But we have internet access and call lines back in the hotel. We will be spending the whole month living in a hotel =) free breakfast buffet every morning. The bad part is that we can't cook, and this place does not really have meals to offer. The only eating place that opens is the Doener shop which is really tiny and I think another pizza place and a cafe. It's really small much more like a ghost town, but supermarkets are everywhere. Maybe knocking on a door for dinner may be a good idea. haha..

 

But than again, I'm really grateful that I'm here. 

That's my bed =)

1 comment:

pervertism101 said...

i wear safety shoes sampai my socks berlubang and my toenails become thinner. sucks la at first tapi lama2 biasa dah