Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Another Day

Awake at 12pm. Slept at 3am. Noise at door at 4am.

Knocking on window at 4am. I think she was drunk. But she could not stop knocking on my window. So annoying. Somemore calling Monji. Hello miss, Monjis room is on the other alley. I HAD to show my face to get it staright that I'm an asian girl and not some Tunisian guy.

Kacau my sleep. As if the happy discussion on my door front is'nt enough. Just because your exmas are over does not mean that I cannot get my sleep. URGH!!

Owh I know why that girl was knocking. My lights were on the whole time. You know why? Because my friend was make 'hantu samar-samar' impressions in front of my toilet at 3am. Then he left. Of course I had to sleep but I kept looking that way and imagining the 'hantu'. Stupid. My Imagination went hairwire. So I did not turn off my lights till 6am I think. zzt.. fail.

I need to tame my imagination.

This was the reason why I slept late. We celebrated Fazs 22nd birthday. And my cake baking succeeded!! I was over the moon. It was moist and sweet and yummy. Usually when I bake cakes, it becomes burnt and dry. I suck at making cakes. As in cakes like sponge cakes. Cheese cakes have my stride on them.

 I'll show pictures now. Happy Birthday Faz!
 
  

The deco was from the birthday boy himself. I just made the cake. It was Moist Choc Cake. My icing talents failed me though. Did not come out smoothly. But it tasted good anyway.

We had Nasi Lemak Sambal Sotong and Lemon Chicken.
This is my lunch from last nights leftover.
 
 
Look like Nasi Lemak or not? =)

6 comments:

The Mannequin said...

wow! good for u for achieving that soft, and moist texture! :)) mesti u ikut my mayo nasihat nak??hahaha

reeyau said...

haha.. dis time i did not use mayo. d recipe used vege oil. not butter. it had 700 votes on allrecipes.com. 1 bowl choc cake i thnk d name. reli good!!

mohad said...

cantik blog...

The Mannequin said...

owh. i know that recipe. tapi i never tried it. they adapted it from martha stewart. haha

Glory said...

yeah..
next time shud be my turn so dun forget all those ingredients and improve ur toping skills too..

LOL...

reeyau said...

yes glory2 man u.. zztt..

choc cake goes better with choc ganache though.. but faz wanted buttercream. =)