Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Berlin : zurück von Sandinavien

A marathon of not having to bath (for the others except for me!)
I was having my skin disorder and was wailing to have a shower but end up not having one. Bathed with wet wipes for 2 days. I could have showered though. For 5€. In Copenhagen it was 20 Danish Crones for a shower. And and extra 5 Crones to put your makeup, brush your teeth and wash your feet at the sink.
Very strangle blood.

I was running out of fresh clothes. Putting used clothes on again would me more red dots. By the time we reached Berlin Hbf (where I was planning to shower) I instead went into shops to get a few pairs of new clothes and a handbag. Then I called another one in to see my handbag, she came out with a new belt. Women are so weak when it comes to spending money.

Dreading the day un-showered, with no available lockers to put our belongings in we decided to just check-in our hostel. It was around 12pm. Thankfully we can get to our rooms. So than everyone had their chance for a shower. Except one who slept.

Happy after a fresh shower with make-up on.

So we started walking Berlin after my legs almost died walking Copenhagen and Malmö. Now that everyone decided to go to Sea Life. We cracked our heads to get the cheapest price. Schlau.

I've been drinking Punica for a long time cos it's one of my favorite drink. And I have this perangai of looking at its packaging to find something different. You know what I found? Coupons for Sea Life, Madame Taussauds and Legoland. So we had our plan going. Cun betul there was a Netto on the way to Checkpoint Charlie.

Only Multivitamin bottles have coupons on them. With the coupon, one pays a normal price and another gets a free entrance. Tong-tong sorang, only 8€ per person. Pandey..



This is Checkpoint Charlie. The once was a border of Heaven and Hell.
Tangkap gambar sama itu pak guard misti mau bayar woo
Back then, hardly anyone who crosses this border escapes alive. Now, it's all history.

The present ruins of the Berlin Wall. Walk without fear of being shot in the head.

And some turned into artwork. It was a really bright shiny day. The sun was happy.

People drinking on this cycling beer bike were happy.

We were happy.
So semangat with the fish on our heads. I was the last to take it off.
You'll be so yummy on a steamed platter with mushrooms and ginger.
The mystical sea dragon and the deadly jellyfish. Jellyfishes do not have brains nor bones. It's just like sea plastic.

The best of Sea Life Berlin is this enormous tank, the AquaDom which is the world's largest cylindrical aquarium where were we taken up by a lift in it's center.


Interesting ey Berlin?

No comments: